Welcome to Skydive Guam!
TO BE ALLOWED TO JUMP, JUMPERS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST BE BETWEEN 18 – 65 YRS. OLD
- MUST WEIGH LESS THAN 220 LBS. (100KG)
- MUST NOT BE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
- MUST NOT HAVE BEEN SCUBA DIVING WITHIN 24 HOURS PRIOR TO SKYDIVING
- MUST NOT BE PREGNANT
NOTE: When a jumper does not fit the criteria listed above on the day of their scheduled jump, a cancellation fee will be charged. See Cancellation Policy here.
WHAT TO BRING
- Identification (i.e. Passport, Driver’s License)
WHAT TO WEAR
- T-Shirt, Shorts or Long Pants, And Closed-Toe Shoes
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
- Skirts, Dresses, or High-Heels
We accept cash, all major credit cards, and Traveler’s Checks.
More information about pricing can be found by clicking HERE.