Q: What is Tandem Skydiving?
A: Tandem skydiving is the most popular way to experience skydiving for the first time.
Because it’s the only way to experience skydiving with as little as half an hour of training. When you make a tandem skydive, you’re attached to a highly trained and experienced tandem instructor, who is responsible for the operation of all the equipment. Though you have some responsibilities (such as adopting the correct exit position and lifting your legs for landing), on the whole, your job is to relax and enjoy!
Tell me more about Guam/Saipan?
A: The Mariana Islands of Guam and Saipan are blessed with warm and comfortable weather throughout the year. The average daily temperature is 82F/28C year round! You will be able to enjoy the beautiful ocean views and mesmerizing scenery of the islands from above.
We provide the ideal atmosphere for enjoying your Tandem Skydive. From our many experienced instructors and high-performance aircraft to our friendly staff who are there to help you, you will have one of the most incredible experiences of your life when you Tandem Skydive with us.
Q: Are there any limitations for skydiving?
A: There are six requirements.
(1) The minimum age is 18 years old and the maximum age is 65 years old.
(2) The maximum weight limit is 220lbs.
(3) You must not Scuba Dive within 24 hours before your jump. You should also not Sea Walker, Aqua Walk or Sea Scooter BOB within 12 hours.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to be under the influence of alcohol and narcotics.
(5) You must not be a pregnant woman.
(6) You must not be under the restriction of exercise.
＊Please contact us before you book if you have Hernia or Epilepsy.
Q: Can I wear glasses?
A: We provide goggles that cover your glasses. Please be aware our goggle may not fit if your glasses are oversized.
Q: What should I bring?
A: You need to bring a legal form of identification, such as a Passport or Driver’s License. We also suggest that you wear comfortable, close-toed shoes.
Q: How long does the tour take?
A: It takes 3 hours including the time of picking up/drop off.
To learn more about your time spent with us, please visit the First Time Tandem Skydiving page.
Q: Where can I book? How much does it cost?
Q: Is there a hotel pick up service?
A: We can provide transportation to and from your hotel in one of air conditioned vans. Just let us know that you would like transportation when you make your booking.
Q: Can I watch the landing at the Drop Zone?
A: We will be happy to take you to the Drop Zone to watch the landing if you have another person doing a jump. We call this the Gallery, and the cost is between $10-$20 depending on your age. See price page for details.
Q: How do I pay?
・Cash in USD$
・Credit card（JCB, MASTER, VISA, DINERS, CARTE BLANCHE）
We do not accept other currencies.
Click here for more information.
Q: We are in a group. Can you take a video that shows everyone tandem skydiving?
A: While each tandem master takes a video individually, please let us know at booking that you are in a group and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Q: What if the weather is bad on the day?
A: If the weather is bad we will do our best to reschedule you. There is no cancellation fee if you are not able to jump.
Q: Can I tandem skydive if I arrive after 2 PM at Guam International Airport or Saipan International Airport?
A: We recommend that you book your jump for the following day. Make reservations here.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
Skydive Cancellation Policy:
- More than 48 hours before reservation: 100% refund. This is in the amount of $299.00 for the Basic Full Jump. This does not include any extra height fees or USB drive.
- Within 48 hours of reservation: 50% refund. This is in the amount of $149.50 for the Basic Full Jump. This does not include any extra height fees or USB drive.
- Within 24 hours of reservation: No refund.
- Injury or sickness: 100% refund with a valid doctor’s note presented to reservation staff.